Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 4 packets Stevia Sugar Low-Sugar/3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts or pecans)(optional)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and vanilla. With wooden spoon, beat until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add sifted dry ingredients. Mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased choclate chip cookie sheets.
Bake in 375°F oven for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy it warm !! Nice !