Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
A nice chocolate chip cookie recipe to try !
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup shortening
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 (6 ounce) package almond brickle chips
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix sugars, margarine and shortening until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and brickle chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Make 9-10 minutes until lightly brown. The chocolate chip cookie recipe is ready...enjoy it !