THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups blended oatmeal (measure then blend)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 24 oz chocolate chips (approximately 1 1/2 almost 2 bags)
- 1-8 oz grated Hershey bar
- 3 cups chopped nuts (optional)
First of all preheat oven to 375°F for 15 minutes before you're ready to bake these cookies.
Next is everything goes into the same mixing bowl, then mix. And then when almost "creamy and smooth" refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then bake about 10 minutes (watch carefully) at 375°F.
Makes about 112 Cookies.Enjoy the chocolate chip cookie !