Mom's Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies
A great chocolate chip cookie recipe to try !
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. Cream butter, shortening, both sugars, egg, and vanilla in an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
4. Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. The chocolate chip cookie recipe is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !